Responsible Use and Conduct
By visiting our website and accessing the information, resources, services, products, and tools we provide for you, either directly or indirectly and on the website or in person (hereafter referred to as ‘Resources’), you agree to use these Resources only for the purposes permitted by (a) the terms of this User Agreement, and (b) applicable laws, regulations and generally accepted online practices or guidelines.
You understand and agree that:
- In order to access our Resources, you may be required to provide certain information about yourself (such as identification, contact details, etc.) as part of the registration process, or as part of your ability to use the Resources. You agree that any information you provide will always be accurate, correct, and up to date.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any login information associated with any account you use to access our Resources. Accordingly, you are responsible for all activities that occur under your account/s.
- Accessing (or attempting to access) any of our Resources by any means other than through the means we provide, is strictly prohibited. You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of our Resources through any automated, unethical or unconventional means.
- Engaging in any activity that disrupts or interferes with our Resources, including the servers and/or networks to which our Resources are located or connected, is strictly prohibited.
- Attempting to copy, duplicate, reproduce, sell, trade, or resell our Resources is strictly prohibited.
- You are solely responsible for any consequences, losses, or damages that we may directly or indirectly incur or suffer due to any unauthorized activities conducted by you, as explained above.
- We may provide various open communication tools on our website, such as blog comments, blog posts, public chat, forums, message boards, newsgroups, product ratings and reviews, various social media services, etc. If you use these tools to submit any type of information or content to our website, then it is your personal responsibility to use these tools in a responsible and ethical manner. By posting information or otherwise using any open communication tools as mentioned, you agree that you will not upload, post, share, or otherwise distribute any content that: (a) is illegal, threatening, defamatory, abusive, harassing, degrading, intimidating, fraudulent, deceptive, invasive, racist, or contains any type of suggestive, inappropriate, or explicit language; (b) infringes on any trademark, patent, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary right of any party; (c) contains any type of unauthorized or unsolicited advertising; (d) impersonates any person or entity, including any employees or representatives. We have the right, in our sole discretion to remove any content that does not comply with this User Agreement, along with any content that is otherwise offensive, harmful, objectionable, inaccurate, or violates any third party copyrights or trademarks. We are not responsible for any delay or failure in removing such content. If you post content that we choose to remove, you hereby consent to such removal, and hereby agree to waive any claim against us in connection with the removal of such content.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Grace So, Oasis Health & Wellness and Creating Miracles with Grace and their employees, agents, and licensors, from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable legal fees, resulting from any violation of this User Agreement or the failure to fulfill any obligations relating to your account incurred by you or any other person using your account. We reserve the right to take over the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this User Agreement. In such event, you shall provide us with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by us.
Limitation of Warranties
By using our website, you understand and agree that all Resources are provided “as is” and “as available”. This means that we do not represent or warrant to you that:
- the use of our Resources will meet your needs or requirements;
- the use of our Resources will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or free from errors;
- the information obtained by using our Resources will be accurate or reliable, or that
- any defects in the operation or functionality of this website or any Resources will be repaired or corrected;
Furthermore, you understand and agree that:
- any content downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of our Resources is at your own discretion and risk, and that you are solely responsible for any damage to your computer or other devices for any loss of data that may result from the download of such content;
- no information or advice, whether expressed, implied, oral or written, obtained by you from graceso.com or through any Resources we provide shall create any warranty, guarantee, or conditions of any kind, except for those expressly outlined in this User Agreement.
Limitation of Liability
In addition to any other disclaimer provided herein by Grace So, Oasis Health & Wellness and Creating Miracles with Grace, you expressly understand and agree that any claim against us shall be limited to the amount you paid, if any, for use of products and/or services. Grace So, Oasis Health & Wellness and Creating Miracles with Grace shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or exemplary loss or damages which may be incurred by you as a result of using our Resources, or as a result of any changes, data loss or corruption, cancellation, loss of access, or downtime to the full extent that applicable limitation of liability laws apply.
All content and materials available on graceso.com, including but not limited to text, graphics, website name, code, images and logos are the intellectual property of Grace So, Oasis Health & Wellness and Creating Miracles with Grace or their licensors, and are protected by copyright and trademark law. Any inappropriate use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of any content on this site is strictly prohibited, unless specifically authorized by Grace So at email@example.com.
Termination of Use
This website is controlled by Grace So at Oasis Health & Wellness from our offices located in the province of Ontario, Canada. It can be accessed by most countries around the world. As each country has laws that may differ from those of Ontario, by accessing our website, you agree that the statutes and laws of Ontario, without regard to the conflict of laws and the United Nations Convention on the International Sales of Goods, will apply to all matters relating to the use of this website and the purchase of any products or services through this site.
Furthermore, any action to enforce this User Agreement shall be brought in the courts located in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. You hereby agree to the jurisdiction by such courts, and waive any jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections to the courts in Toronto, Ontario.
Unless otherwise expressed, Grace So, Oasis Health & Wellness and Creating Miracles with Grace expressly disclaim all warranties and conditions of any kind, whether expressed or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
If you have any questions or comments about these our Terms of Service as outlined above, you can contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.